Sunday, July 1, 2012

Babies 45, 46, & 47 Part 1/2: Help!


If you are 14 or under, please get a parent's permission before reading this post. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! NOT FOR ANYONE WITH A WEAK STOMACH! If you can't handle this post, skip to Part Two.

*Kristine's POV*


Kylie and Kyslee.... They're truly gourgeous. I can tell that they are going to have husbands very soon. Sometimes, I miss them from when they were younger. Good luck to them in starting their new family... new career... new house, etc.


Bagel always loves to help out her younger siblings. She has gotton good grades in school, and she's planning for her future.


Bones is a cutie of a kid. There isn't much about him, but he sure attracts the girls at school.



Denver and Masey are cute little kids, just like their father <3 Draaier's mother (Dawn Turner) is definetly a proud grandmother :)



Speaking of Draaier... He came over tonight to conceive Baby 45 with me <3 I would love to marry him one day.


Also, he came with a little "gift" for me, a horse! I named her Smiley, because she always made me smile <3

*****************



"Mom, are you sure you don't need your helmet?" Bones asked, with my black helmet in his hand. "No, sweetie. I've ridden horses lots of times before." He had a confused look on hsi face, "Are you sure, mom? What if something happens?" I waved, "Don't worry. I'll be fine."



I got to the heart of Bridgeport when Smiley started getting spooked by the speeding cars. I lead her away from the traffic when it went black from then.

*******************


"Let me out of this! Please! Someone!" A young woman cried for help as she was buckled down to a cold, metal chair.

"Please..." she plead, "HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!! HHHHEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!"



Just then, a man came through the door. "Apollo," the girl began, "Go away. You've already caused enough trouble. "I'm not here for that." the man said, "I wanted you to see something." She shook her head, "No. I trusted you before and it was a bad mistake. I'm not doing it again." "Okkayyy..." the man said, "But I'm bringing it in here, just in case."

"Apollo" left the room and came back with a cage that held a pale, beaten, lifeless woman, who had a huge slit on both of her wrists. "Now, I'm sure you know this person?" Apollo asked. The girl stared at the cage in shock. "NOOOO! NOOOOOO! JULLLYYYYY!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!" she screamed, "Why did you kill her?!" He chuckled, "I needed to get rid of her, before she escaped." The girl burst out in tears, when the man started unstrapping her, "Come with me."


When she stood up finally, Apollo gave her a huge punch in the face that knocked her out cold.

He held the girl in his mean, weathered hands, with a devious look on his face.



When the girl finally came to, she shut her eyes tightly and started sobbing. "Please.... Let me go.... I don't want to die!!"



Apollo drew out a dagger covered in blood and set it aside the girl. "The choice is mine." he said, drawing it closer to her wrist. Just then, I heard a faint beeping, and another girl talking...

"KRISSYPOO! KRISSYPOO!"

To Be Continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment