Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Torn Family- Babies 35, 36, 37, & 38


If you are 12 years old or under, please get a parent's permission before reading my blog. Thanks!

*Kristine's POV*

Carlos is my little orange babe, even though his father was not orange! I wonder where Carlos got his orange eyes from....


Karni sure is a very beautiful teen. I really want to keep her when she turns into a Young Adult!


Cory's eye color always creeps me out, because it feels like he's staring into your soul!


Its Skylar as a toddler!!! I wonder where she got those pink eyes from....?


I decided to have some fun by playing on the Slip 'n' Slide in my bikini.


Karni decided to seesaw with Cory for a bit.


"MARLEY!!!!!!!" I screamed. "Hey, Kris!" It was Marley. "Hey, do you want to come over and meet my family?" he asked. I nodded, "Sure."


"Hi!" greeted a woman, "My name is Paisley, Marley's first sister." I shook hands with her, "Pleased to meet you, Paisley. I'm Kristine, or Kris."


"The girl over there is mine and Marley's younger sister, Victoria. She doesn't talk a lot, but when she does, she never says nice things," Paisley introduced me to Victoria, who seemed to be muttering under her breath.


Me, Marley, and his dad decided to chat in the living room. "Kris, I'm so proud of how fast you became friends with our Marley," he said, "Are you romantic with him?'


"Oh, nonononono. I don't plan on getting married after the challenge." I replied. "Oh..." Marley's dad sighed, "That's too bad. You guys would make a great couple."


"DAD!!!" echoed Paisley's voice, "It's time for your bath!" I started to wonder, was she the one who had to take care of her parents and younger sister?


"Paisley..." I asked, "Are you the one who has to take care of your parents and Victoria?" She sighed, "Yes, it is true. I don't want to do this, I've always wanted to chase my dream of becoming a vet. But since Marley wouldn't, it has befelled on me." Paisley shouldn't be doing this, I thought, Maybe I should encourage her to chase her dream and not worry about relatives.


"MOM!!! Get outta my way, you ugly hare! Can't you see that I'M BUSY?!" Victoria shouted. "She's meaner than that most days," Paisley whispered to me. It seems like Marley's family is falling apart.


"Paisley..." I cal, "You don't have to take care of your family. You can pursue your dream, and I can help." Paisley shook her head, "No, I can't. I really don't want to do this, but I have no choice. I'm sacrificing my dreams right now. This is what's best for me, Kris" I grabbed her by the shoulders, "What kind of 19 year old takes care of their relatives without wanting to pursue their dreams?" I asked, "You have to let me help you." She sighed, "Okay... Starting tomorrow." she said. "No." I replied, "Right. Now."


"Mom? Dad? I need to tell you something." Paisley found the courage to step up to her parents. "Well spit it out, honey! We don't have all day?" her father yelled. "I'm placing you both in a nursing home. I need to follow my dreams without any distractions." Both parents stood still, shocked, yet amazed. "But, honey?" her mother asked, "Who's going to take care of  Victoria?" I stepped up, "I will." They sighed with relief.


We signed the court papers stating that I have full custody of Victoria.

*Victoria's POV*


"Hey, you are going to be Baby 35 of my 100 Baby Challenge, is that all right?" my adoptive mother asked. I nodded my head. "Good." she replied, "Now get to bed."


Actually, I just sat on the frilly, pink princess bed. The "pink" look of the room was giving me a migraine. I couldn't sleep that night, from the stress of moving to a new home. Maybe this place will actually be cool.....

*Kris's POV*


"You must be Monkey Boi?" I asked. Monkey Boi was supposed to be the next father for my challenge. "Yeppers." he replied.

And Baby 36 was convinced that *very* early morning!

*Victoria's POV*


"Where in the heck did you come from?" A girl with blue-green hair and green skin came up to me and asked. "I'm Victoria," I say, "I was adopted by your mom." She whipped her hair, "Oh. Well, I'm Karni. Its nice to meet you."

*Kris's POV*


"Slowly now, Skylar. Tiny steps." I taught Skylar her very first steps in this world.



Ohhh, I don't feel very good, I thought to myself.


I ended up throwing up.


Skylar was a little shy at first on learning to talk, but she got the idea soon.


This stage of a baby's life is one of the most important. You have to be careful during pregnancy, otherwise something very bad can happen to the baby to stunt it's growth.


I potty trained Skylar. She didn't like it at first, but now she doesn't have to wear diapers anymore!


Look at how big my tummy is already! It usually takes about to the thrid trimester before its that big. Maybe twins or triplets?


SKYLAR! Don't eat the block!


I decided to take a nap because I was a little tired.


It looks like I'm about to pop! So far, I have progressed 60 hours. That means in about 12 more hours, this babe(ies) will be born!


I played my treasured piano until labor would strike.


Cory decided to be creative and make a cake out of sand!


Labor struck as sudden as a lightning bolt!


I gave birth to a Fearsome Threesome!

Baby 36
Tony Martin Bell
10 lbs, 5 oz
22 in.

Baby 37
Kayleigh Annabelle Bell
8 lbs, 2 oz
19 in

Baby 38
Carolina Anngelina Bell
9 lbs, 0 oz
18.9 in.



No comments:

Post a Comment