Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day- Baby 34


If you are 12 years old or under, please get a parent's permission before reading my blog. Thanks!

Authors Note: This post is dedicated to all of the real moms out there and also the 100 Baby Challenge mothers. Happy Mother's Day, gals!

*Kristine's POV*


"What's this?" The Grim Reaper pulled out a flower. "Ah. Hm. Yes. This is clearly a death flower. I shall free you from your death. Be careful next time..... " I decided to ask, "Where did you get that?" He sighed, "I kinda stole it from you's. Sorry." And in a flash, he disappeared.


"Yay, I am a normal Sim again!" I cheered.


Anyways, I can't believe that my little ghost babe is all grown up! I finally figured out that he is a Mummy's Curse ghost, even though my Simmer doesn't have the World Adventures expansion pack ;D


Carlos is my little orange babe, even though his father is Bart Simpson!


Karni is a beautiful little clover child! I like her facial expression in this picture.


Too bad little Cory didn't inherit his father's rainbow hair! However, he did get his white eye color. He is my second child to inherit my blue green hair!


"Mommy," Karni asked, "Can I please enroll in private school?" "I don't know, honey, you would have to wear a uniform like the other kids there," I replied. She nodded, "Its fine with me." "So, you'll start this Monday." I finished.


I decided to go meet the lucky father of Baby 34. "Hello," greeted a man, "My name is Blanko Whight." Everything about him was as white as a blank, regular, piece of paper!


Blanko decided to make me a lovely salad dinner to kick-start this magical evening.


And Baby 34 was convinced that night.

** The Next Morning, Carlos's POV**


Today was Mother's Day, and I wanted to make sure that Mom had the most awesomest day in her life. I made her breakfast in bed, while Karni was running to the florist to get a bouquet of roses, and Cory was making a Mother's Day card.


"Crap! Total crap!" I got really ticked off when I burnt her waffles! I had to make ANOTHER one. At least I didn't start a fire. It took me six tries until I finally got them right.

*Kristine's POV*


"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!" A shout echoed across the house while the kids came in with waffles and some flowers."We brought you breakfast in bed!" announced Karni. Cory also came up to me and gave me a mother's day card. How sweet!


Karni in her private school uniform. She looks so cute!


Did I ever tell you that I have a baby bump going on here?



I broke the stupid TV at 2 in the morning! ._.


Karni decided to bring home a friend after school, Jupiter Belle. Jupiter didn't go to private school with Karni, but he knows our family well and he is one friendly guy!


Carlos, Karni, and Jupiter decided to create "The Circle of Homework".


Karni and Jupiter decided to have a pillow fight!


Can't talk now.... giving birth.....


"Don't worry kids, Mommy will be fine." I waved.


The only reason why I'm mad in this picture is because I didn't get twins or triplets!

Skylar Whitney Bell
7 lbs, 5 oz
18.9 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment