Saturday, November 24, 2012

Give Thanks- Babies 81, 82, 83, & 84

If you are 12 years old or under, please get a parent's permission before reading my blog. Thanks!


I was getting quite bored of the arguing back and forth in the courtroom. I looked up at the judge, who looked like he was trying to listen, but he just yawned and dozed off.

Then, the defense attorney walked up into the front of the room and shouted, “Defense calls Ms. Bell to the stand, please, Ms Bell to the stand.” I walked up to the stand that was next to the judge and sat down.


“Ms. Bell, do you have anything to testify AGAINST your brother?” the defense attorney paced around, looking at me with a scowling face. “No,” I stated, loud and clear, “I do not.” The attorney stopped pacing right and front of me and crossed his arms, his angry face was starting to make me feel nervous, “Then how did you find out your daughter was murdered?” I cleared my throat, and then stood up in place, “My daughter said she wanted to go to the pool, so I let her go, but with a friend of hers. She said that she would be home by 5 o'clock in the evening, but she didn't come home and by 9, I was getting scared for life. Just as I dialed the police to report a missing child, Alana’s friend called me, saying that Alana drowned in the pool.”


I took my seat back to where I was before, and after a few hours of talking, the jury rose, “We have a verdict, your honor.”


“Good, may you read it aloud?” questioned the judge.

“We, the jury, find the defendant Mark Bell guilty of murder in the first-degree.”

Tears started to well up as I ran over to Mark as fast as I could. “It’s fine,” he said, pulling me into a hug. But it was weird, considering I was hugging the man who murdered my own daughter. A cop started to tug on his shoulder and let him out of the room. “No,” I whispered, reaching back for him.


When I came back home, I aged up the kids. It seemed like all of the kids were growing up way too fast. I already was a mother of 80 children in a year and I felt old. I bade the oldest children goodbye and called Serenity on the phone. (If you don't know who she is, Ser is Kris's new best friend)


She agreed to come over for Thanksgiving and go shopping for Black Friday. Oh, and my hair color. I dyed to a nice white color and cyan streaks, I'll probably have it for the rest of my life. I went over to the hospital and got impregnated by a fairy, simple.  The next morning was Thanksgiving Day, and shit, I forgot to get the turkey ready.


"I really feel bad for this dude," I prepped the turkey up for the oven. Cranberry sauce, done. Yams, done. Stuffing done. All except the turkey.


"Mama," Roman came out, rubbing his eyes in his pyjamas, "What's that smell? It smells good."

"It's dinner,"

"It's eight in the morning, mama, why are you making dinner so early?"

"It's Thanksgiving, dear, and turkey takes a long time to cook," I said, scooping up Roman, "Sheesh, Roman, stop growing! Your getting so big it's hard to carry you now!" I set him down and watched the oven do its job.


Marley got up from the couch and went over to the kitchen and softly kissed my cheek.


We decided to take the kids and Marley out to play in the yard while the turkey was cooking and waiting for Serenity. But there was something odd when out there, I felt as if I was being stalked. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a man who quickly disappeared.

*The Stalker's POV*


I closely eyed Kristine while her kids were playing in their yard guarded by a fence and Kristine and Marley softly kissed underneath the falling leaves. Anger built up inside of me like a brick wall. "The hell. She loved me first.." I muttered and walked away. But, she would never know what I, Andrew, have in store for her for not loving me. Soon, I would get bitter revenge on her... Soon, but not today.

*Kristine's POV*


Ding-Dong. It was Serenity at the door. "Glad you're here!" I opened the door to let her in. Serenity brought in a metal container of something. She set it on the counter and opened it up, "I made CHEESY POTATOES!!!!!" I took a fork and tasted the food. Mmmmm, I thought, Who knew potatoes and cheese went so well together? "Do you like?" Ser asked, with a hopeful grin on her face.

"Yeah!" I said, "The kids will love this!"


Jessye helped Anna and Raphael set the table as the feast began. Being a vegetarian, Serenity didn't have any meat, didn't even touch it. "So, whats new at home?" I asked Serenity as I swallowed down a ton of turkey with an addition of Ser's cheesy 'taters.

"Not much. I'm getting ready to start my 100 Baby Challenge at home."

"Ah." It was a pretty quiet dinner, besides some shorts conversations and the cooking compliments. Serenity caught notice of my expanding belly, "Jeez girl, pregnant again already?!"

I laughed, "Probably quads again."


After dinner, we relaxed to Thanksgiving football, and labor hit. I lave birth to another beautiful set of quads...

Baby 81:
Gale Mericho Bell
9 lbs, 2 oz
23 in.

Baby 82:
Katniss Rhiannon Bell
8 lbs, 5 oz
20 in.

Baby 83:
Primrose Aaliyah Bell
7 lbs, 12 oz
19 in.

Baby 84:
Peeta Rye Bell
9 lbs, 1 oz
22 in.



1 comment:

  1. Yay, the Hunger Games! ^_^

    And Calista's grandchildren are gorgeous! So cute!!!!!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete