Friday, October 5, 2012

Get. Out.- Babies 71 & 72 Part 2


If you are 12 years old or under, please get a parent's permission before reading my blog. Thanks!
Note: This post is a little inappropriate in the beginning. Reader discretion is advised.
*Kristine's POV*


Get OFF me! Was the first thing in my mind when I arrived in my kidnapper’s bedroom, he stripping me of my clothes. After a few hours of failing to get away, I was finally set free of his grasp, and handed me a thousand dollars. “You’re one good prostitute, lady. Why don’t you talk?”


I slipped my clothes back on, took the money he gave me, and ran away. Eventually, I decided to stop and rest on the side of another house.


Letting the horror of the day get to me, I cried softly into my hands. But when I finally got up to stretch, I had seen something that flipped my horrible day right side up. In front of the house I had taken shelter by, there was a “FOR RENT” sign, right in its front lawn. In only a few hours, I was able to contact the owner of the house and rent it for a small fee.


Finally, I was sitting on my new couch that was only a piece of furniture that had came with this house.


But, later that night, I was restless because of falling ill. After throwing up a few times, I decided to take pregnancy test. Once I finished it, I closed my eyes and held the tester in front of me.


I opened my eyes and read “POSITIVE” on the pregnancy test. I was surprised, because for once, I wasn’t ready for a new baby.


The next day, I decided to go out and meet the people of Sunlit Tides. However, one second I was walking, the next I had ran into a fellow man and was on the ground.


“I’m sorry!” he said, “It’s my fault.”


The guy helped me up. “Name’s Andrew. Yours?” I took out the tiny notebook I always have and flipped a few pages. I showed him the page that had “KRISTINE” written on it in big, block letters. “Hiya, Kristine.” Andrew smiled. “Soo…. Why haven’t I seen you around Sunlit Tides before?” I shrugged. “Eh,” he grunted. “So many new people ruining our once called ‘paradise’, know what I mean?” I nodded. “Oh, so you know what I mean? Well, Kristine, I best get going. Maybe we can hang out together soon?” I smiled.


Next, I saw somebody that I had never expected to see here in Sunlit Tides…. It was my old friend, Marley. He gave me a tight squeeze of a hug, and then he seemed to have gotten suspicious when he realized I wasn’t talking. I was grabbed by the shoulders by him. “KRISTINE! Speak! Draaier did something to you, didn’t he?! I knew-“ I put my finger to his lips and gave him my “I’m perfectly fine” smile. He put his hands to my stomach. “Which baby is this one? Like, 60 or so?” I held up seven fingers, then one, to make 71. “Well, that’s a lot more kids than I guessed.” He laughed. “Well…. I gotta leave. Sorry.”


The next days were great and I gave birth to two beautiful twin girls…

Baby 71
Georgie Josie Bell
8 lbs, 5 oz
20 in.

Baby 72
Ashley Icellia Bell
9 lbs, 1 oz
19 in.

Georgie and Ashley are peaceful babies, only crying when they knew something was REALLY wrong. I was putting the twins down to sleep when I got a call from my Baby 65, Willow. “Mommy, can you come home? We miss you, and daddy left. But don’t worry about us, Maple asked Auntie Ande if she could take care of us while you’re gone, and she’s here right now.” I packed my suitcase back up and took Georgie and Ashley with me to the airport.
We’re going to go home. There’s nothing for us in Sunlit Tides.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It's Ebony!

    Woa, that was amazing. You certainly was unique by using that story line. You wrote it very well which, with such a controversial theme is difficult.
    Jolly good show.

    ~loren/Ebony

    ReplyDelete