Saturday, October 20, 2012

Friendzone- Babies 73, 74, 75, and 76

If you are 12 years old or under, please get a parent’s permission before reading my blog. Thanks!

*Kristine’s POV*



First of all, I decided to dye my hair pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, although I may dye it another color later in the month. ^-^
















It’s always sad when the babies grow up into young adults and leave the house, but Andrew came over later today to hang out.


“Soo… Kristine, I have a couple of supernatural friends of mine who would make good fathers for your challenge.


I know one of them, a werewolf, already donated his sperm at the hospital, with no offers yet.”


Georgie and Ashley crawled into the living room, delighted to see Andrew. He’s been a great father-figure for the kids since Draaier left, and Marley would be one as well if Andrew was busy with his life. Ashley climbed up onto Andrew’s lap while the shy Georgie clung to my ankle.


Marley came over a few days after. “Ah, pregnant already?” he snickered.

“Yea… By the time they’re born, I’ll be ¾s the way done with my challenge…” I signed.

“Well, congratulations then!”

“Haha, thanks…”

“So, how are the kids?”

“Growing up too quickly. Last night Georgie said that she missed you.”

“Awe! How cute!”

“Yea, this challenge seems like it is passing by with flying colors.”

“Well, maybe it’s because you keep giving birth to quads. Just think of these next babies as our little werewolf babies, even though I’m not the father.”

“I’ll keep that in mind. I’ll make sure that you’re a father by the time my challenge ends.”

“Oh, sheesh, Kris! You know I’m not ready yet!”

“Well, I’m trying to have supernatural fathers first.”

“Well, that sounds like fun.”


Just then, labor struck. I gave birth to quads….

Baby 73:
Roman Avan Bell
8 lbs, 12 oz
20 in.

Baby 74:
Ace Demetrius Bell
9 lbs, 3 oz
21 in.

Baby 75:

Max Tylerk Bell
8 lbs, 13 oz
19 in.

Baby 76:

Jessye Aaliyah Bell
7 lbs, 10 oz
19 in.

Only 24 kids left! How exciting!  

1 comment:

  1. All of the kids are so cute :)

    Where did you get Sequoia's hair? I love it and I can't find it anywhere.

    Kristine's hair color is so pretty ^_^

    You're really buzzing through this challenge! :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete